Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays at 8:00 am
Saturdays at 5:00 pm
Sundays at 8:00 am & 10:00 am
During the school year, Masses are also held exclusively for our school children and staff on Wednesdays at 8:00 am.
Please Note: Current local, state and archdiocese guidelines require everyone over the age of 2 to wear a mask while inside the church. Seating is open but please maintain distance between your fellow parishioners.
Reconciliation is available Saturdays from 4:15-4:45pm or by appointment.
Holy Hour of Prayer
The church is open for quiet reflection and personal prayer on Tuesday evenings from 7:00-8:00 pm.
We are Livestreaming!
You can watch our Sunday 10:00 am Mass live on our Facebook Page (you don't need a Facebook account to watch) or you can view any of our previously recorded Masses any time. When school is in session, we are also livestreaming our Children's 8:00 am Mass on Wednesdays. Parents can watch from home!
Our Masses are Closed Captioned/Subtitled. To turn on CC, either click on the CC button in lower right corner of your screen after the video starts playing, or click the settings (gear) button and select English captions. On an iPad, you can touch the screen to bring up the settings button.
Since we can't receive the Eucharist online, you can say the Act of Spiritual Communion.
Follow along with the readings on the United States Council of Catholic Bishops (USCCB.org) website.
- From the Sacred Heart Basilica at the University of Notre Dame: On Sundays, the Mass is available live on Catholic TV at 10:00 a.m. ET. On Mondays through Saturdays, Mass will be livestreamed from the Basilica at 11:30 a.m ET.
- The Archdiocese of Chicago is broadcasting daily Masses Monday through Friday at 10 a.m. on their website. Sunday Masses will be broadcast on Saturday at 4 p.m. All videos can be viewed after the original broadcast: https://radiotv.archchicago.org/television/broadcast-masses
- Watch online: https://dailytvmass.com/
- Watch on tv: AT&T 562, Comcast 119, RCN 260, DirectTV 370, DISH 261
- ABC-7 on Sundays at 9:30 am from the Cathedral
- Listen on the radio: 930AM & 950AM
Weekday Masses at our Neighborhood Churches: