Suggested Snacks for Hospitality
- 300 donut holes
- 3 pints of washed strawberries
- 3 lbs of washed grapes, cut into sprigs of 4-5
- 1 quart of Half & Half optional (CoffeeMate powder is stored in the Beverage bin)
36 juice boxes/bags (3 - 12 packs)
24 mini water bottles
Instructions for Hosting Hospitality
- Put disposable tablecloths on the North and South tables that are against the back wall and pull them away from the wall to allow room for servers.
- Set up beverages on the South table.
- Set up food on the North table.
- Cover all food during the Mass.
- Please DO NOT Setup during Mass
- Put leftover donuts in boxes they came in and ask staff member to take them to the rectory for Don's Helping Hands Ministry.
- Give leftover fruit to someone to take home.
- Replace all supplies and leftover water/juice in the correct bin.
- Clear all items from the tables and throw away disposable tablecloths.
- Push the tables back against the wall.
- Take out the garbage to the alley (through the gate behind the rectory, code 0000).
- Replace the trash can liners.
Hospitality Bin Contents
Behind Left Pews (Bins)
Behind Right Pews
Juice & Coffee Cups
Plastic Drawers: Sugar/Sweetner, Creamer, Stir Sticks/Toothpicks, Disposable Tablecloths, Ziplocs, Clorox Wipes, Serving Utensils/Knives
Bin: Mini Water Bottles and Juice Bags/Boxes