Submit Graphics for Communications
All messages require approval, advance notice, and are subject to space availability. Parish and Archdiocese messages take priority. Text is subject to editing for each format.
How to Submit a Communications Request
Use our online Submit Communications Form (accessible on our website) to let us know the dates, message and additional details. Make sure to include a comment that you are emailing us your graphic/logo/flyer.
Email your graphic to us at [email protected] and include your Event/Topic in the subject line, i.e. “Logo for Unity Gala message”. Make sure your message conforms to our style guidelines:
- Square images 1080px by 1080px at a 1:1 aspect ratio
- Landscape images 1080px by 566px, with an aspect ratio of 1.91:1
- Vertical images 1080px by 1350px with a 4:5 aspect ratio
- Text should only be generated by the eSign programmer, not as part of a graphic (unless part of a logo). Limit copy to as few words as possible (1-2 sentences max per frame) and only what can be read in 4 seconds or less.
- Background image 288 x 144 pixels horizontal, aspect ratio up to 5x (1440 x 720 pixels)
- Vertical or Square images can be placed on a portion of the horizontal screen
- Minimum 72dpi
- RGB only
- jpg, gif or bitmap formats (no pdf)
- 1850px wide x 550px high, jpg format
- Square image 1:1 aspect ratio
- jpg format
- 11” x 17” vertical
- 11 ” x 17” vertical or
- 17” x 22” horizontal
- Up to 20” x 30”, vertical or horizontal