Submit Graphics for Communications
All messages require approval, advance notice, and are subject to space availability. Parish and Archdiocese messages take priority. Text is subject to editing for each format.
How to Submit a Communications Request
Use our online Submit Communications Form (accessible on our website) to let us know the dates, message and additional details. Make sure to include a comment that you are emailing us your graphic/logo/flyer.
Email your graphic to us at [email protected] and include your Event/Topic in the subject line, i.e. “Logo for Unity Gala message”. Make sure your message conforms to our style guidelines:
Optimal size is 1,200 x 630 pixels
Instagram posts can be square, landscape, or vertical.
- Square images 1080px by 1080px at a 1:1 aspect ratio
- Landscape images 1080px by 566px, with an aspect ratio of 1.91:1
- Vertical images 1080px by 1350px with a 4:5 aspect ratio
ELECTRONIC MESSAGING SIGN (outdoor eSign)
Photos, background graphics or logos can be submitted.
- Text should only be generated by the eSign programmer, not as part of a graphic (unless part of a logo). Limit copy to as few words as possible (1-2 sentences max per frame) and only what can be read in 4 seconds or less.
- Background image 288 x 144 pixels horizontal, aspect ratio up to 5x (1440 x 720 pixels)
- Vertical or Square images can be placed on a portion of the horizontal screen
- Minimum 72dpi
- RGB only
- jpg, gif or bitmap formats (no pdf)
Shuffles are the rotating messages at the top of our homepage. The chevron shape restricts the lower right and left corners. Limit copy to as few words as possible and only what can be read in 3 seconds or less.
- 1850px wide x 550px high, jpg format
News under The Latest section of the homepage should have a small, simple logo or image that is
- Square image 1:1 aspect ratio
- jpg format
Space at the bottom of the outdoor park kiosk for up to two posters
- 11” x 17” vertical
INSIDE THE CHURCH
Bulletin boards on the walls in the vestibule at the Southport entrance fit posters up to
- 11 ” x 17” vertical or
- 17” x 22” horizontal
Easels hold fomecore mounted posters displayed on tables at the back of the church.
- Up to 20” x 30”, vertical or horizontal