Kick off fall with our annual post-Labor Day “fun-raiser” festival! Our weekend party in the parking lot is a great way to welcome everyone back to a new school year, reconnect with old friends, and meet new ones. Can’t wait to see you at our fall parish fundraiser, starting with Fr. Carlos’s Installation Mass on Saturday at 4pm (yep, an hour earlier than usual), followed by your favorite Chicago street fest with live music, grilled favorites and cold beverages - yum!
September 16 & 17, 2023
Get your tickets, multi-level sponsorship opportunities, Kids’ Zone wristbands, JosaBucks and raffle tickets now. Bonus - purchase tickets and sponsorships by Monday, September 11 for your chance to win a Reserved Pew and Parking Spot at Christmas Eve Mass
We Need Your Help - Please Volunteer
Meet new people, catch up with old friends, (and SJS parents get a head start on your 20-hour volunteer commitment) and have a blast!
Lakeshore Sport & Fitness KIDS’ NIGHT OUT (aka Parents’ Night Out!)
Saturday, September 16, 7-10pm
- You do NOT have to be an LSF Member; available to kids 5 yrs – 12 yrs old.
- Swimming, structured games, pizza and a movie – supervised by LSF Staff!
- $35 per child / RSVP required.
- LSF Members sign up through the LSF app.
- Non-members should email [email protected] with your child’s name and age, your contact info and payment method.
- At 10 pm, two SJ Parent Volunteers will bring the remaining children back to JosaFEST, unless you pick them up sooner (LSF closes at 10 pm.)
Check out this video from last year's JosaFest!
Questions? Contact our Event Chairperson, Jim Malooly at [email protected]
Our volunteers are the heart of this event and we couldn't do it without you. We are always looking for committee leaders to help plan and organize each year. No prior experience is necessary.
SJS families - your volunteer hours count toward school parent volunteer requirements!