Roots: St. Josaphat Youth Group
8th Grade through High School are welcome, 7th Grade can join us beginning in May!
"And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:9-10
Rooted in our relationship with Jesus Christ, we come together as St. Josaphat Teens to continue to grow in our faith and strengthen our friendships. As we move from grade school through high school, we will embark on different adventures; but it is always our faith, rooted in our parish, that brings us together.
The Mission of the St. Josaphat Youth Group is to: empower young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today, draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission, and work of the Catholic faith community and to foster the total personal and spiritual growth of each young person.
We strive to fulfill our mission by:
- Encouraging our teens and offering opportunity to provide service to those less fortunate.
- Shaping our teens’ spiritual and moral values and inspiring a sense of respect for the dignity and rights of others.
- Providing opportunities for our teens to experience the love and hear the word of Jesus Christ.
- Giving our teens ways to experience the Church in a positive manner and giving them opportunities to share their faith with others.
- Giving our teens a sense of community and belonging in the local and global Church.
Youth Group Meeting Dates For 2019-2020
|December 1st||March 1st|
|December 15th||March 15th CANCELLED|
|January 12th||March 29th CANCELLED|
|January 26th CANCELLED||April 19th CANCELLED|
|February 9th||May 3rd CANCELLED|